My last semester of school has started and I have quickly realized that I should have prepped more posts over the break..oops. Fortunately, today I was nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by Kaitlin, a fellow blogger. I thought this would be a perfect time to pop back into the blogosphere, so hello!
Also, stay tuned for a blog swap post from Kaitlin soon!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
My 7 Facts:
- I have dreams of owning a farm and tending to a large garden, but my new diagnosis of severe allergies to basically everything outside is kinda sidetracking that plan.
- I really enjoy cooking. I’m not that great yet, but I love the steps and process that it requires. You start with a bunch of random stuff and it all comes together to make a meal. I think its just so beautiful.
- I’ve never been out of the country. It has just never happened. Vacations as a child were usually centered about AAU basketball schedules and the opportunity never came about. While I have the desire to travel abroad, there are also so many places in the US I want to visit as well.
- I have lived in four different states, and soon I’ll be moving again!
- Clothes > Make-up, Clothes > Shoes
- I went to a private Christian school until I moved to Texas in 5th grade. I follow a lot of my old classmates and past teachers on social media and it’s so wild to see what path everyone is on. (The teachers are v v v conservative, but all my old classmates seem v v v rad)
- I played a lot of competitive basketball growing up and now I have no desire to ever watch a game ever again. I just can’t watch it without dissecting every move so it is just not good entertainment for me.
Well my friends, thats all I got for you today! Make sure you’re following my instagram account: lysseonlife. I post regularly on there and I have started a new series titled “Coffee Courage” look for the pictures of a coffee mug to check it out!