Yay for an influx in Christmas cash, but what are you going to spend it on? Food, right? NO! Resist the urge and actually buy items that last! Crazy idea, huh? Here is my list of potential purchases!
- Glossier Products: I’ve never bought or even tried anything from Glossier but I keep seeing it come up on various social media feeds and I’m very intrigued by their marketing/branding. They have lip glosses, body butters, face masks, nail polish, and more. I’m looking to try the _Super Pack which is a collection of face serums that either add bounce, help with breakouts, or add a glow!
- Skin Food Products: Skin Food by AB is an Etsy store and the one product I have tried so far is great! About 6 months ago I gave up body wash that came in a plastic bottle and switched to bar soaps. One, its good for the environment. Two, trying new bar soap is so fun and so inexpensive! I was on the look for a soap specifically for my face and found the Organic Charcoal Soap from Skin Food. It is designed to help with acne, cleanse, and balance skin tone. I love love love it! It really calms my skin and helps with redness and irritation.
- Lululemon: Yeah, so maybe ALL of your Christmas cash would have to go to this one but I couldn’t leave it off the list. I personally want some high waisted tights but am waiting for a pair I like to make it to the sale rack. Always remember there is a “We Made Too Much Section” AKA CLEARANCE!
- Flare Jeans: Y’all I swear they are
back …coming back in style! Just wait, you’ll see. They are perfect to wear with all your winter booties. I’m looking at this pair at Target for only $25!
- Boho Betty Jewelry: Jewelry is always something I forget about. I don’t buy much of it on my own and I often forget to even put it on. So if you’re like me, this is your reminder that jewelry is cool too. Check out some of the pieces from Boho Betty, and get 10% off with the coupon code “lysseonlife.” My favorites are: The Moselle Bracelet, The Beaded Tassel Necklace, and the Wanderlust Tassel Bracelet.
- Journaling Bible: I feel like these Bibles have been all the rage lately. I know some people wouldn’t dare write in their Bible, and I know some people …like me who feel like it is oh so necessary ( I date every verse/chapter I read each time I read it). Well if you’re like me, a journaling bible may be for you. It has wide margins allowing for you to doodle, note, and reflect to your hearts desire. Check these out from Lifeway!
- Cookbook: It is 2017, lets get better at adulting! The boy got me a new cookbook for Christmas, Lighten Up, Y’all: Classic Southern Recipes Made Healthy. Perfect for me, right!? I’m so excited to cook my way through it.
- Artifact Uprising: You know all those pictures you love so much that are trapped on your phone? Well how about you actually print those out. Artifact Uprising, prints some of the most beautiful pictures on quality paper that I just love. The square print sets are perfect for all those instagram pictures!
Hope this gave you some ideas you hadn’t thought about yet and if you do spend it all on food, thats okay too!