Okay! Round two of my monthly purchases series features: JEANS! Here is my jean shopping guide.
Alright! So jeans are an important piece of clothing in anyones closet, and there are so many options out there. First let’s start with all the jeans styles I think are necessary. Now, not everyone is going to like every style on their body, like I personally think most boyfriend jeans make me look for a rectangle, but TRY THINGS ON, that’s the only way you’ll find out what works for you and what you like!
- Your favorite blue jeans that fit you like a glove: Invest in these
- Skinny black jeans: My go to Saturday outfit
- Flare jeans: My new fav
- Lose hem jeans: Kind of trendy right now, but I like them
- Distressed/holy blue jeans: Buy them distressed or distress them yourself
- Skinny white jeans: Gotta get summmmaa ready!
Linked below are some of my favorite picks right now! Ranging in price from $40-$130.
When shopping for jeans fit is everything. Always remember that getting your jeans altered is an option. Clothes are not made to fit you perfectly, but to fit a wide variety of people. Alterations are where you make things perfect. For jeans, this is especially relevant when thinking about length and how the waist fits.
As you shop, pay attention to what looks good on your body. High rise? Inseam #? Where the pant hits your ankle? Make note of what aspects flatter your body the most.
Lastly, if you find the perfect pair of jeans, BUY TWO!